We preserve seniors’ dignity, place and purpose.
We help adults over 60 remain healthy, in their homes and vitally connected to their community.
Caring like family
Seniors need special programming to maintain good health and self-sufficiency. We help seniors remain active and engaged in the community by offering on-site and in-home programs designed to protect their quality of life.
“I did think no one care about me, but here I got friend now.”
– Dorothy, Senior Adults Program Participant
Help us preserve quality of life for our seniors.
Help us continue to provide vital services for seniors to enable them to stay healthy, active and independent.
Our senior support programming provides services for adults over 60, allowing them to remain healthy, in their homes and vitally connected to their community.
Senior Adults Program
- We serve all ethnicities, but specialize in Southeast Asian populations, while integrating a growing population of African American, Caucasian and Latino seniors
- Bilingual staff members provide translation and interpretation for Hmong and Lao seniors
- We offer engaging activities daily to keep seniors healthy, physically independent and socially connected. Programs and activities include:
- English as a second language
- Health checks performed weekly by a community nurse
- Recreation activities
- Transportation access
- We provide a hot mid-day meal five days a week
- We team with Marquette University’s Exercise Science program to engage seniors in activities proven to decrease chronic illness
Homes For Sale
Milwaukee Christian Center's community-based, affordable housing programs build reasonably priced standard housing that is for sale to qualifying homeowners. Click Here to view our current inventory of homes for sale.
An Americorps Community Partner