We preserve older adults' dignity, place and purpose.
We help adults over 60 remain healthy, in their homes and vitally connected to their community.
Caring like family
Strong neighborhoods honor and care for their elders. MCC offers older adults opportunities to remain healthy, in their homes, and vitally connected to the community.
“Coming to MCC's Older Adults Center every day gives my father purpose. He gets up and wants to see his friends and socialize, instead of staying at home.”
– La, Son of Older Adults Center Participant, Sout
Help us preserve quality of life for our elders.
Help us continue to provide vital services for older adults to stay healthy, active and independent.
Older Adults Support
Our older adults programs provide services for adults over 60, allowing them to remain healthy, in their homes and vitally connected to their community.
Older Adults Center
- We serve all ethnicities, but specialize in Southeast Asian populations, while integrating a growing population of African American, Caucasian and Latino older adults
- Bilingual staff provide translation and interpretation for Hmong and Lao older adults
- We offer engaging activities daily to keep older adults healthy, in their homes, and socially connected. Activities include:
- English as a second language
- Health checks performed weekly by a community nurse
- Recreation activities
- We provide a healthy lunch prepared on site five days a week
Older Adults Meal Program